Jeremy Allen White looked dapper on and off the red carpet at the 81st Golden Globe Awards. His groomer KC Fee, gave us the breakdown for creating Jeremy's textured look.
Get the Look:
- STEP 1: Working with Jeremy’s natural texture for the lived-in look, KC dampened the hair and applied Navy Whirlpool Argan Oil and Green Tea Powered Styling Foam to add hydration, volume, and heat protection.
- STEP 2: She rough-dried the hair with the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Professional Edition using the Gentle Air attachment on medium speed and heat settings. This attachment diffuses the air, creating a gentler, cooler airflow. KC then used her fingers to naturally pull up on the root to give the hair more volume while wrapping the hair shaft around her fingers to define the waves.
- STEP 3: Once the hair is 75% dry, she added Navy Swell Styling and Thickening Cream from root to tip.
- STEP 4: Next, she goes back in with the Dyson Airwrap Multi-styler using the 1.2-inch Airwrap long barrel attachment curling away from the face on a high heat and medium airflow setting to further define curls and create a wavy texture.
- STEP 5: KC added more Navy Swell Styling and Thickening Cream to give the hair a healthy, hydrated feel.
- STEP 6: She finishes with Navy Skipper Flexible Volumizing Hairspray throughout, so the look lasts all night.