After taking a subway ride in Valentino Couture, Jennifer Lopez gave us the best closeout of 2021 with her performance on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
Celebrity manicurist Eri Ishuzi tricked out J-Lo’s nails in OPI black and white with major bling to complement her sparkling bodysuit. Eri used shades from the new Shine Bright Holiday Collection from OPI x Swarovski.
GET THE LOOK:
- Eri started with an OPI Base Coat
- She added one coat of “I Couldn’t Bare Less”
- Added a second coat from the OPI Shine Bright Holiday Collection “Naughty or Ice?”
- On other nails, she started with one coat of “Onyx” with the second coat of OPI Shine Bright Holiday Collection “Heart and Coal”
- Eri used “Alpine Snow” to paint JLO and 2021
- Finished with a Top Coat by OPI
Images courtesy Instagram