Faux Bob - AE19-1854
1.Starting from loose ‘EVY waves’ old or fresh, put in a deep, side
2.Put the front height in now using a tail comb and add extra
shape with the EVY PROFESSIONAL E-CURL, if needed.
3. Pulling the length back into a low ponytail, secure with an elastic
at the ends of the hair with only 2 inches of hair after the elastic.
4. Holding the elastic, twist the length 360 degrees then tuck under
and bring up towards the head.
5. Use your fingers to pull the hair around to create a bob length
and shape you’re happy with, including the front if you want to
leave some hair out.
6. Attach a bobby pin to the elastic tie and secure the ends at the
head, hidden within the bob shape.
7. Any extra length fallen out, pin away or tuck into the style.
Secure with a flexible hold hairspray.
Hair Director: Sam James
Hair Assistant: Marie Nahas
Photography: David Mannah
Art Direction: Lauren King
Styling: Josie Mcmanus
Makeup: Mikele Simone
Creative Consultants: Tracey Bazzano-Lauretta + Lauren King