Get the Look:
- Apply thermal spray all over and then blow-dry the hair.
- Take a small section of dry hair, mist it with a styling spray, twist the section a few times, and then wrap it tightly around a curling wand.
- Hold in place for several seconds and then release.
- Continue until all sections of hair have been curled.
- All to cool thoroughly.
- Add styling lotion or pomade on your palms and fingers, then work your hands through the hair to break up sections as desired.
- Finish with a medium to firm hold spray if desired.
Hair by Robert Kirby and ID Hair at Robert Kirby London
Assisted by: Orshi Pavai
Make-up: Maddie Austin
Photographer: Andrew Kimber