Kiehl's has partnered with Derek Zoolander in time for the release of the movie Zoolander No. 2 along with the launch of a special anti-aging center in New York City. The Derek Zoolander Center for People Who Don't Age Good launched February 9, 2016 in New York's Meatpacking District. The project prides itself on a 6.5 step patented "youthification" program for people who don't age good. According to Kiehl's, this 6.5 step program has injected their 165-years of skincare prowess into the program, ensuring maximum "youthification" in every single step and a half. Hysterical!
In Zoolander's honor Kiehl's has launched two new products: The Ridiculously Youthful Collection and the Blue Kiehl Men's Collection.
The Blue Kiehl's Men's Collection is a classic trio of formulations for men packaged in limited edition Zoolander 2 artwork.
- White Eagle Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream (15 ml):
- A superb cream formula spiked with menthol and camphor that delivers a refreshingly close shave.
- Facial Fuel Heavy Lifting Eye Repair (3 ml):
- A lifting, anti-wrinkle and dark circle reducing eye cream for men.
- Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment:
- Vitamin-enriched, non-oily, energizing facial moisturizer that helps skin resist the effects of environmental stress for a healthy, invigorated appearance.
The Kiehl's Ridiculously Youthful Collection offers anti-aging treatments to revitalize, moisturize and replenish skin, packaged in limited edition Zoolander 2 artwork.
- Daily Reviving Concentrate (4 ml): a revitalizing blend of naturally derived oils that strengthens skin’s defenses against aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day.
- Super Multi Corrective Cream (7 ml): a multi-targeted anti-aging moisturizer that visibly lifts, firms, and retexturizes skin.
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate (15 ml): a natural replenishing elixir of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to skin to enhance skin's nighttime recovery.