Inspired by ’60s mod, Oribe Celebrity Stylist Tymothe Wallace chopped Taraji P.Henson’s hair into a simple-but-statement-making bob for 2018 Oscars. The clean, classic cut and style exuded understated elegance and paired perfectly with the actress's sophisticated, floor-length gown.
Get the Look:
• Prep hair with Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture & Control.
• Cut hair into an A-line bob.
• While damp, apply Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray throughout and blow dry using a round brush.
• Flat iron the hair to smooth, and spray Oribe Superfine Hair Spray to secure the style.
• Finish with a light application of Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil for shine.
Hair: Tymothe Wallace (@tymwallacehair)
Photo: Hollywood Life