At the 2019 Sundance Film Festival, Oribe hair care was used to style several top celebrities. Get the look with these easy how-tos.
Celebrity hairstylist Brian Fisher styled actress Mindy Kaling. He created a sleek, twisted side-ponytail to complement the patterned outfit she wore on the night of her premiere for the comedic film Late Night.
- Prep hair with Maximista Thickening Spray at the root and Royal Blowout through the ends.
- Blow dry straight in small sections, spritzing Free Styler Working Hair Spray on each section for smoothness and shine.
- Once hair is dry, twist the hair back from the temple and secure with long hairpins. Tie the hair in a ponytail behind the left ear and hide the band with a section of long hair.
- Flat-iron the ponytail in sections with a wide-tooth comb and finish with Free Styler Working Hair Spray to calm fly-aways.
Celebrity hairstylist Jerrod Roberts styled actress Eiza Gonzalez where he created a sexy, shiny, swept-back messy bun with loose pieces to frame her face.
- Prep hair with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray.
- Curl hair with a two-inch curling iron in sections away from the face.
- Spray Dry Texturizing Spray throughout sections to create a rougher texture.
- Pull hair into a ponytail in the middle, back of the head and dust the ponytail with Swept Up Volume Powder Spray.
- Twist hair into place and pin to create a loose, unstructured bun.
- Finish with Superfine Hair Spray.
Actress Demi Moore attended the film festival to premiere her film Corporate Animals, sporting the long, straight style that defines her as of late. Celebrity hairstylist Jerrod Roberts created the sleek blowout with a signature middle-part using a variety of Oribe must-haves.
- Prep damp hair with Foundation Mist.
- Create sections and apply Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil to each section before blow-drying straight.
- Flat-iron in larger sections.
- Finish with Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray to lock in the style.