Inspired by '70s glam with a modern twist, Oribe Celebrity Stylist Tymothe Wallace artfully styled Skai Jackson’s hair into a sleek, low ponytail with lots of texture. For the BET awards event, this fashion-forward star wore an eye-catching, all-white look, carefully accessorized with statement-making silver bobby pins.
- Prep hair with Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture & Control.
- While damp, create a center part and use Oribe Rock Hard Gel to slick hair into a low ponytail.
- Spray a generous amount of Oribe Free Styler Working Hair Spray onto the ponytail and use a diffuser to create voluminous texture.
- Next, smooth hair at the hairline using Oribe Rough Luxury Molding Wax.
- Finish by accenting with silver bobby pins.