Getting ready to walk the red carpet for the 2022 MTV video music awards, TikTok star Dixie D’Amelio goes for a trendy wet look thanks to celebrity stylist and Aquage Brand Ambassador Laura Polko.
- “We wanted to create a wet look on Dixie for the VMA’s. To get the look, I started out by mixing up Aquage’s Transforming Paste, Defining Gel, Silkening Oil Treatment, and a little Finishing Spray for good hold, working the mixture through the back of her hair towards the front. This is a great product combination as it won’t flake but still gives amazing hold.”
- “While her hair was still damp, I used the T3 Fit Dryer on medium heat and lower heat settings to lock in the product and style.”
- “From there, I started working more product towards the front of her head, and then pulling the sides back and clipping with setting clips, which gave the hair a slight, yet beautiful, texture that made it look wet.”
- “I worked all the hair back and tied it into an intentional, unintentional loose bun with some pieces sticking out. In the front, I styled intentional pieces across and around her face, which really contributed to the whole style looking wet.”
- “To polish off the look, I applied a little more Defining Gel and applied low heat with the T3 Dryer to set everything into place.”