Looking for a quick up-style idea for long hair? Try this swooped up-style that is perfect for any occasion!
Here's what you'll need:
- Soft bristled brush
- Coated elastic bands*
- Hair pins*
- Hair clips
- A round hair form (donut)*
- Working spray
*Use light or dark versions based on your hair color.
If you have naturally wavy or curly hair texture, prep with:
- Smoothing serum
- Paddle brush while blow-drying
- Flat iron
Also, consider adding an accessory to dress up the finished look!
1. Start with smooth, dry hair.
2. Take a large vertical section across the back and clip back both sides.
3. Smooth all hair in the back section into a high ponytail. Secure pony with a coated elastic band.
4. Add a hair form (also known as a donut) just under the base of the ponytail. Pin secturely into place.
5. Place the top of the ponytail over the form, gather underneath the form and secure with another coasted elastic band.
6. Unclip the panel on the left side, wrap it over the top of the lower hair band, along the right side of the form and pin it into the base of the ponytail once you reach the top of the form.
7. Add the length of the ponytail to the section on the right, brush so hair stays smooth an dthen direct tha section to the left side of the form and over the top.
8. Pin into place on top and then tuck and pin ends in on the right side of the form.
9. Take any layers that dropped out in front, twist slightly as you swoop them over the other panles and pin into place. Mist with working spray to help keep everything neatly in place.
10-12. The finished look.